Thursday, July 19, 2012
Turning off all plugins in Janus
Posted by grasshopper rtultatj at 2:55 AM No comments:
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Using pasteboard from command line on OSX
pbcopy, pbpaste - provide copying and pasting to the pasteboard (the Clipboard) from command line. Here are few examples
Posted by grasshopper rtultatj at 2:43 AM 1 comment:
Labels: command line, osx
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Generating video with gource and ffmpeg
Gource is a software version control visualization tool, and with ffmpeg you can generate a video of your repo visualization easily.
Posted by grasshopper rtultatj at 1:36 AM 1 comment:
Monday, July 9, 2012
Taking screenshot on Android devices
- First of all you’ll need to download, install and configure Android SDK, along with the USB drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. You can do that from Settings -> Applications -> Development.
- Connect your Android device to a PC via USB cable.
- Go to the “tools” folder in Android SDK and start the batch file titled “ddms” to launch the Dalvik Debug Monitor Service. You should be able to see your device connected on top.
- Under the “Device” menu, within the Debugger window, click “Screen Capture” or press Ctrl + S.
Posted by grasshopper rtultatj at 9:23 AM No comments:
Labels: android, screenshot
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)