Taking screenshot on Android devices
- First of all you’ll need to download, install and configure Android SDK, along with the USB drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. You can do that from Settings -> Applications -> Development.
- Connect your Android device to a PC via USB cable.
- Go to the “tools” folder in Android SDK and start the batch file titled “ddms” to launch the Dalvik Debug Monitor Service. You should be able to see your device connected on top.
- Under the “Device” menu, within the Debugger window, click “Screen Capture” or press Ctrl + S.
Post a Comment